Arguably the biggest rock band in the world, the Foo Fighters are heading our way and the fact that live music is back is giving us all the feels.
So, if you were lucky enough to snag yourself tickets to the big show, why not stay and make a weekend of it?
There’s plenty to see and do in Geelong and The Bellarine, why not experience something new while you’re here?
- Vintage Markets - featuring 60 unique stalls selling vintage furniture, collectable, industrial items, jewellery, records and lots more this indoor vintage market sells every imaginable vintage, retro and collectable item you could hope for.
- Ghost tours at Geelong Gaol - A menacing museum space that’s a stark reminder of our brutal recent history, and participate in a ghost tour while you’re there.
- Mustang & Co. winery tours - There's no better way to travel around the magnificent Bellarine and Geelong winery region than with the top down in a stunning 1966 Red Mustang Convertible. Your tour can be customised to suit your interests too!
- Next Level Skirmish – Like to play Call of Duty? This is for you. A strategically laid-out battlefield, the perfect location to lazer-shoot your family and friends.
- Helicopter ride around Geelong and/or the Bellarine – Take in the view from new heights, Geelong Helicopters operates scenic flights daily from the Geelong Waterfront on the Yarra Street Pier and also by appointment from Barwon Heads Airport.
- The Q Train – Head out to Drysdale to experience this signature dining experience. The moving train restaurant serves local and stunning produce with the breathtaking views of Swan Bay as your backdrop.
- Pick blueberries and strawberries at Tuckerberry Hill - Strawberry season runs in October, November, February, March, April and May. Blueberry season is December and January. Containers are provided for pickers.
- Swim with dolphins with Sea All Dolphin Swims - Where else can you snorkel with wild dolphins, seals and colourful reef fish all on the one cruise?
- Ride an electric bike along the rail trail with Bella e-bike hire.
- Do flips and turns in an acrobatic plane with Adventure Flight Co.
- Shoot hoops, eat burgers and enjoy the beats at Dribbles Burgers Geelong, a Fully licensed basketball-themed burger restaurant.
Australia’s only fully licenced cheese train is now in the heart of Geelong West, serving a selection of Australia's best cheeses on a 20-metre conveyor belt. It’s easy to be cheesy at Splatters Cheese Bar!